Introducing Bling Maker™ - The Magic behind Flipping Bling®
How to Apply Patent-Pending Bling Maker™ Base:
The Bling Maker™ base is our one-and-only, patent-pending invention that makes it possible for you to add, remove & change bling on virtually any flip flops.
How It Works
Simple and EASY. No Tools Needed!
The Bling Maker system is made entirely of hook and loop. Simply wrap the long straps around your flip flop straps, trim off any excess with a pair of scissors, and voila, you’re ready to attach a variety of bling, turning one pair of your flip flops into dozens.
When you purchase any of our bling designs, we include the Bling Maker base that you need. That’s a $2.45 value included with your bling. If you want to purchase extra Bling Makers, they sell for $2.45 per pair. For a limited time only, you can get two pairs–both A (small) and B (big)–for just $3.95.
If you want to see how to get the most out of your Bling Maker, we have a 7-minute Tips & Tricks video on our Videos page.
Bling Maker™ base A & B
- Begin with toe part of flip flop facing away from you.
- Place top part of Bling Maker base (top part of rectangle [A] or top part of round piece [B] ) on top of thong part of flip flop. Make sure ends of Bling Maker straps are pointing toward front of sandal.
- You’ll notice the Bling Maker base straps are soft on one side and rough on the other side. Make sure the soft side is up; that will ensure only the soft side goes against your skin.
4. Wrap the Bling Maker straps tightly around flip flop straps. Trim off any excess with scissors. (Long straps enable you to customize Bling Maker base to your flip flops).
5. Now you’re ready to attach bling; the bling connects to the Bling Maker base via hook and loop.
For footwear other than basic flip flops, we also offer the Universal Bling Maker
Be Flipping Social
Share photos of yourself in your blinged-out flip flops and tag us @ #FlippingBling. You'll be entered to win a fabulous prize and a chance to be featured on our site!